HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) – Who’s ready for some good Texas fun, music, and food at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? Fans can anticipate the excitement by having their season tickets ready.
RodeoHouston opened the process for fans to request season tickets for 2022. The season ticket sales lottery started on Tuesday morning and will last until Wednesday 5 p.m.
RodeoHouston has a limited number of season tickets available, according to a press release.
Season pass options start at $ 400 plus a processing fee. For an additional fee, fans have the option to add the concert-only performance of George Strait for March 20, 2022.
SEE RELATED STORY: You can now purchase tickets to see Cody Johnson at RodeoHouston
This is how it works:
- Pay $ 1 per ticket deposit between 10:00 AM, August 3rd and 5:00 PM, August 4th for the opportunity to be randomly selected to purchase tickets
- When purchasing tickets, the remaining amount will be debited from the credit card used to make the deposit by Wednesday, August 18.
- Fans will then receive their season tickets digitally via the AXS Mobile ID app
- If the credit card charge is declined, the purchase opportunity expires and is given to the next fan on the list
- If not selected, the deposit of $ 1 per ticket will be refunded by Wednesday August 18.
There is a purchase limit of four tickets per household. Single tickets will go on sale at a later date once the full entertainment program is announced.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo are scheduled for February 28 through March 19.
The video above is from a previous story.
Copyright © 2021 KTRK-TV. All rights reserved.